We are so happy to be able to share the farm with y’all! We envision these Field Walks as very casual tours. Less structure, less farm history, more wandering and enjoying the flowers. We hope to host Field Walks frequently, and to have more in-depth tours once or twice a year. Eventually we want the Field Walks to be BYOB! Stay tuned for updates on that.
Tickets: we are limited by the number of cars we can fit in our parking lot. Tickets are sold by the number of people in EACH CAR so please consider carpooling with your buds!
Date: Friday, 9/23 (we will refund your money if it rains, but we will not reschedule)
Time: 6:30-7:30, plan to arrive at 6:15ish
Where: 9112 Thaxton Rd Austin, TX 78747
Wear: you MUST wear closed toed shoes, absolutely no exceptions. Thank you for understanding!
- Please note that that we are a working farm and we see rattlesnakes, fire ants, etc on a regular basis. You will be asked to sign a waiver upon arrival and you assume risk when purchasing your ticket!
- Please leave your sweet pups at home!
- Field Walks are for those 16 years and older. If you have a baby/newborn, please feel free to email and we can chat!
- Our parking area is roughly 1/4 mile from the flowers fields. Please expect to walk about 1/2-3/4 mile total.
- The restroom is located in our house and will, of course, be available if needed. Please consider using the restroom before arriving to avoid extra walking.
- No flowers will be for sale during the field walks.